- 1 box of pasta wheels
- Red, black, and blue food coloring
- 3 bowls
- Separate your pasta into 3 equal piles.
- Fill 3 bowls, one with red, black, blue food coloring (either paste or liquid).
- Take your three piles of pasta and place one in the red dye, one in the black dye and one in the blue dye.
- Let pasta dry.
- During the party, you can give each child his/her own piece of yarn. (Be sure to knot the yarn ahead of time so that when the children begin adding the pasta, it won't fall off the yarn.)
- Set out the bowls of pasta and have the children create a bracelet or necklace with the colored pasta.
- Tie the bracelet or necklace to finish your train wheel neckalces!