- Black, red, yellow, and green construction paper
- Black marker
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut a rectangle out of the black construction paper so that it looks like a traffic light. Make sure it's small enough to fit in a book.
- Cut a circle out of each color of construction paper: red, yellow and green.
- Glue the circles onto your traffic light: red at the top, yellow in the center and green on the bottom.
- Write the words "Stop", "Slow Down" and "Go" on the appropriate colors.
- Now you have a unique bookmark for every time you open your favorite story to read!