- Old paper towel tube
- Tissue Paper
- With the help of a grown up Sprout, cut your cardboard tube into four equal sections.
- Cut the tissue paper into short, thin strips.
- Spread glue on the back of the tissue paper and wrap it around the cardboard tube.
- Repeat until the tube is covered. Try experimenting with different colors and overlapping tissue papers.
- To seal the tissue paper, mix the glue with a small amount of water and brush it on the outside of the of napkin ring.
- Allow the glue to dry completely.
Give the set as a gift! Happy Grandparent’s Day!