- 1 recycled cube-shaped tissue box
- Card stock paper
- Crayons or markers
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Trace squares onto the card stock paper with a pencil, using each side of the tissue box as a guide.
- In the center of each square, draw 6 of your favorite letters with crayons or markers. Any letters will do, as long as they're different!
- Cut out the letter squares.
- Glue or tape a letter square onto each side of the tissue box. Let dry.
- After allowing the glue to dry, you are ready to roll!
- Roll the block and see which letter lands face up. Take turns naming words that start with that letter.