- Brown Paper Bag
- Tea Bags
- Cut a rectangle from the brown paper bag.
- Fold in half and cut out the shape of a person, making sure not to cut through the fold at the top of your person’s head.
- Decorate the person to look like you or your grandparents or anyone you like!
- Remove the string from the top of your tea bag.
- With the help of a grown up Sprout, staple the bottom of your paper person to the top of the tea bag.
- Give it to your Grandma or Grandpa for Grandparent’s Day! Be sure to remind them to take the tea bag out of their mug before drinking the tea.