- 1 yard of fabric for cape
- 40 inches of ribbon
- 2 feet of felt for eyemask
- Fold fabric to make a square and cut off any excess fabric.
- Trace semicircle in bottom right corner, cut along trace, then round edges of top left corner.
- Fold felt in half and cut along the folded line, then take the cut half, fold it lengthwise and cut again.
- Place ribbon in fold of remaining half, glue edges of folded piece over the small semicircle cape corner.
- Tie ribbonends into a bow to attach to your child.
- Trace peanut shape along folded edge, then cut trace.
- Hold long ways and cut almond shape for eye holes into felt.
- Attach ribbon to each edge of the felt to then attach to your child.