- Yellow, orange, red, and purple construction paper
- Colored pencils, markers, or crayons
- Old magazines (to cut out pictures)
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Use a piece of yellow or orange paper to be the sunrise page and a piece of red or purple paper to be the sunset page.
- Write the words "sunrise" and "sunset" on each paper.
- Draw images on each paper that remind you of morning and nigh and cut out others from a magazine
- Glue the pictures you chose for each category on the pieces of construction paper. On the sunrise page you can include pictures of things people do early in the morning like eating breakfast, walking the dog, and making the bed. On the sunset page you can include pictures of things people do in the evening like eating dinner, reading a story and taking a bath.
- Now you have made a beautiful collage about different times of the day!