- 1 paper plate
- Construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut out the center of the paper plate.
- Cut two rectangular strips of construction paper (one being twice as long as the other).
- Tape or glue the longer strip directly in the middle of the circle so it touches both sides.
- Tape or glue the shorter strip by attaching one side to the middle of the longer strip, and the other side to the bottom of the circle.
- Decorate with markers and crayons.
- Drive away with your imagination on a summer adventure road trip.