- 1 paper plate
- Paper clips
- String or craft wire
- Construction paper
- Glitter or crayons
- Photos of you, your family, and friends (optional)
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Using a paper plate as the base, poke a hole in the center. Bend a paper clip into a hook shape for hanging.
- About an inch or so from the edge of the plate, hang strings or craft wires of varying lengths.
- Using safety scissors, cut stars out of construction paper.
- Decorate your stars with glitter or crayons and photos of you, your family, and friends.
- Attach the stars to the string with glue or paper clips.
- Hang the star-of-the-show mobile and enjoy!