This snuggly-sweet Star craft can be made by party guests or before the party to give out as favors!
Before the party:
- Print the Star pillow template to use as a guide for making the pillows.
- Using safety scissors, cut: 2 light yellow felt Star bodies,1 black felt mouth, 5-6 white felt stars, 1 white felt hat trim, 1 light blue hat, and 1 light blue blanket for each Star pillow you are making.
- Hot glue the two yellow body pieces together (around the outside edges only) in advance, leaving Star's top point open for filling with stuffing.
- Divide all of the cutout felt pieces into small paper or plastic bags for each of your guests to complete their own Star.
At the party:
- Show the children an example of the completed craft so they know where each part should be glued.
- Sproutlets can stuff their Star pillows with batting or fabric scraps then glue on the hat, stars, mouth, blanket, and eyes.
- Glue around the inside edges of the tip that was left open to put batting in to seal shut.
- Use a permanent marker to write each child's name on the back of their pillow.