- Yellow, light blue and white felt
- Hot glue gun
Use the Star costume illustration to guide you through the steps.
- Lay child on large box or paper to measure size
- Cut out Star shape two times as pictured to fit child
- Hot glue together leaving the bottom open for legs
- Use light blue felt to make the hat with two felt triangles.
- Stuff with cotton batting (Note: Do not use too much cotton batting, or it will become heavy)
- Hot glue stars made from white felt on the Star shaped-felt
- Use eyeliner to draw freckles on Star!