- 1 yard yarn
- 4 popsicle sticks
- All-purpose glue
- Safety scissors
- Arrange four popsicle sticks in to a diamond shape and attach them together using glue. Let dry.
- Once dry, tie one end of your yarn around a section of your dream catcher.
- Start wrapping the yarn around your popsicle sticks in a crisscross pattern.
- String beads or other decorative items through the yarn.
- When finished, tie another knot around one of the popsicle sticks. Trim the remaining yarn.
- Cut several sections of yarn in varying length. These pieces will serve as the 'tails' hanging off your dream catcher.
- Glue or tie the pieces of yarn to the back of the dream catcher.
- Add beads to the bottom and tie a knot to secure them.
- Take a 12-inch length of yarn and form in to a loop at the top of your dreamcatcher. Hang your dream catcher over the bed or use a push pin to attach to the wall!