- 1 wooden dowel or popsicle stick
- Construction paper
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Using the ruler, draw diagonal lines on the construction paper from either corner to the center point of the other side.
- Using safety scissors, cut along the lines to create a pennant shape.
- Decorate the pennant for a friend or your favorite sports team using markers, stickers, glitter, and anything else you would like to make your pennant one-of-a-kind.
- Glue or tape a wooden dowl or craft stick to the straight end of the pennant and cheer for your favorite team!