- 1 small or medium sized jar with a lid
- 1 small figurine or waterproof toy
- White glitter, silver glitter, or fake snow
- Waterproof glue or hot glue
- Cold water
- Attach your figurine to the inside of the jar lid using waterproof glue or hot glue.
- Fill the jar with cold water until the water almost reaches the top of the jar.
- Sprinkle glitter or fake snow into the water.
- Put a ring of glue inside the lid and put the lid back on the jar.
- Apply a layer of glue around the rim of the lid to seal your snow globe shut.
- Decorate the rim with you favorite color ribbon.
- Let your snow globe dry overnight with the lid side up.
- Shake you snow globe and watch it snow!