- 1 container (oatmeal container works best)
- Red and black construction paper
- White paint
- Pencil or marker
- A plate or bowl (to help draw a circle)
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Trace a circle that is larger than the bottom of your container.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the circle and cut a slit to the center of the circle.
- Overlap the edges of the slit to create a roof for the silo. Tape or glue the edges together.
- Cover the container with red construction paper.
- Glue or tape the roof to the top.
- Decorate the container with white paint to make it look like a silo.