- Shoebox or other small box
- Construction paper (brown, yellow, red)
- Fall leaves, pine cones, twigs; other natural objects if desired
- Craft feathers
- Pipe cleaners
- Safety scissors
- Turn the shoebox upside down and cut small slits all over the top side of the box.
- Fit leaves, twigs, feathers, and pipe cleaners into the slits.
- Glue on pine cones wherever you like!
- Cut out a big brown peanut-shape to be the turkey’s neck and face. Draw on two eyes, then cut out a little yellow triangle beak and a little red wattle out of construction paper.
- Attach the turkey’s face to the front of the centerpiece.