- 1 shoe box
- 1 tissue box
- Black, yellow, and blue construction paper
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Cover the shoe box (with the lid off) and the tissue box with yellow construction paper.
- Attach the tissue box to the front of the shoe box with glue or tape.
- Using safety scissors, cut four circles out of black construction paper and place on the sides as wheels.
- Cut squares out of blue construction paper and use as the side and front windows.
- Now you have your very own Construction Truck!