- Gray card stock or construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Cotton balls
- 1 craft stick
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut a circle out of the gray paper the size of your face.
- Cut two eye holes in the center of the paper.
- Draw a nose and mouth for the sheep.
- Cut two triangles out of black construction paper.
- Glue or tape the triangles to the mask.
- Glue cotton balls all over the mask to create the sheep's wool.
- Attach the craft stick to the bottom of the mask with glue or tape.
- Pretend to be a sheep! Baaa!