- Paper Plate
- Gray Cardstock
- Cotton Balls
- Craft Stick
- Glue or Tape
- Safety Scissors
1. Using safety scissors, cut a sheep face and ears out of the gray paper.
2. Glue the sheep face to the paper plate.
3. With the help of a grown up Sprout, cut out two eye holes in the paper plate and gray paper sheep face.
4. Draw a black sheep nose at the bottom of the gray face.
5. Glue cotton balls around the sheep face.
6. Attach the craft stick to the bottom of the mask with glue or tape.
7. Pretend to be a sheep!