- 3-4 zippered sandwich bags
- White spray foam shaving cream
- Food coloring
- Safety scissors
- Spray a handful of shaving cream into a sandwich bag.
- Put a few drops of any one color of food coloring in the bag.
- Zip the bag closed and smush the shaving cream and food coloring together until the shaving cream is colored.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Just like putting decorative icing on a cake, use the bag as a writing tool and squeeze the colored shaving cream onto a piece of paper in whatever design you like.
- After completing the design, scrape off the shaving cream and let dry. It will leave your design behind.
- With the other bags, try mixing two food colorings together and see what you get!