- 4 pages of construction paper
- Safety scissors
- Trace both your right and left hands side by side on one piece of construction paper.
- Put the 3 other pieces of paper under the piece that has your hands on it.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the outside of the hands using safety scissors. Leave the paper connected where the thumbs and pointer fingers meet.
- Staple the pieces of paper along the palms of the hands.
- Write your name and Sharing Hands (ex. Rachael's Sharing Hands) on the front cover.
- On each page draw a picture of what you can share or ask a grown up sprout to help you write something you can share such as, "I can share my toys" or "I can share my favorite book".