- 1 clean, empty plastic bottle with the label removed
- 1 bag of uncooked rice
- Multiple small objects and toys able to fit through the opening of the bottle
- Fill the bottle half way with uncooked rice. Use a funnel to help.
- Collect small toys or objects that your Sproutlet can spot in the bottle (a button, dice, a crayon piece, etc). Place the objects inside the bottle.
- Continue to fill the bottle with more rice until it is about three-fourths of the way full.
- Glue the cap onto the bottle to ensure that nothing escapes.
- Shake the bottle and discover what kinds of hidden objects can be found!