- Crayons or markers
- Hole punch
- Safety scissors
- Draw the outline of an animal, shape, or other object on the cardboard.
- Using safety scissors, cut the shape out of the cardboard.
- Using the hole punch, punch holes along the edges of the shape.
- Take a long piece of yarn and wrap a small piece of tape around one end to make it pointy.
- Tie a knot at the other end of the yarn.
- Thread the yarn through the holes around the outside of the shape.
- Once finished sewing, tie a knot at the other end and cut off any extra length of yarn.
- Make a whole family or group of sewing cards!