- 1 piece sandpaper (leftover from a project)
- 1 large lid (from a plastic or glass container)
- 2 small googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- Construction paper
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- To create the body of the snail, use a pencil to draw a long, thick, worm shape on the smooth side of the sandpaper. Cut it out using safety scissors.
- Glue the snail's body onto the construction paper.
- Using a lot of glue, attach the flat side of the lid on to one end of the snail's body to create the shell.
- Twist a pipe cleaner into a round, spiral shape, and glue it onto the shell.
- Cut two short pieces of pipe cleaner, and glue them sticking up from the top of the snail's head to create antenna.
- Glue googly eyes to the top of each antenna.
- Draw squiggly lines behind your snail, and cover them in glue and then glitter. Shake off the excess glitter to reveal your snail's glittery trail!