- 1 cardboard tube (from roll of paper towels)
- 3 paper clips
- 3 buttons
- Construction paper
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Unfold the 3 paper clips and slide one button through each paper clip.
- Fold the the tip of the paper clip to hold the button in place on one end.
- Glue the unbent end of the paper clip inside of the paper towel to form a tripod.
- Take your ribbons and tape them to the inside of the paper towel.
- Using safety scissors, cut 3 wings and 1 cone from construction paper.
- Tape the wings and cone to the cardboard tube and now you have a rocket ship!