- 1 sheet of cork or cardboard
- 1 pipe cleaner
- 1 googly eye
- 1 length of red ribbon
- Pen or marker
- All-purpose glue
- Safety scissors
- Trace the outline of your hand on the cork or cardboard sheet using a pen or marker.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the hand.
- Glue on a red sequin for your reindeer’s nose and a googly eye. You can also decorate the body of your reindeer with the sequins!
- Using your hole punch, punch a hole near your reindeer’s eye for its antlers. Punch a second hole at the top for stringing your ribbon.
- Cut a 3-inch piece of pipe cleaner and thread through the first hole, folding in half.
- Cut two smaller, 1-inch pieces of pipe cleaner and twist on to the larger pieces of pipe cleaner to make your reindeer’s antlers.
- Cut an 8-inch piece of ribbon and thread through the top hole. Tie in to a bow and hang!