- 1 large, tall cardboard box (for the refrigerator)
- 1 slightly smaller cardboard box (for the freezer)
- Decorations (construction paper, cardboard, buttons, paint, crayons or markers)
- All-purpose white glue
- Remove or fold in the flaps of both cardboard boxes.
- Place the smaller box on top of the taller box. The tall box is your refrigerator and the smaller box above is your freezer.
- Make two handles out of cardboard for the refrigerator and freezer doors.
- Glue one handle to the large box, and one to the smaller.
- With construction paper and crayons or markers, make drawings to hang on your refrigerator.
- Using safety scissors, cut out letters for magnets.
- Glue your letters to the front of your refrigerator.
- Make magnets out of buttons by gluing them onto your drawings. Use buttons as magnets to glue your drawings to the refrigerator.