- Crayon stubs, paper labels removed
- Zip lock bag
- Rolling pin
- Cooking spray oil
- Mini muffin tins or confectionary molds (either metal or silicone, not plastic)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease muffin tins with a light spray of oil
- Choose colored crayon stubs and put in a plastic zip-top bag. Seal bag and use the rolling pin to gently break the crayons into pieces.
- Arrange pieces of broken crayon in the muffin tins.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the crayons have melted.
- Carefully remove the muffin tins from the oven and allow to cool.
- Place in the freezer until the crayons have set.
- Turn the muffin tins over and tap the back of the tins to release the crayons.
Note: This recipe is not for eating.