- 1 large cardboard box
- Markers, paints, glitter, or any other craft materials (sequins, stickers, pom poms, beads)
- Box cutter
- Packing tape
- All-purpose white glue
- Seal the top and leave the bottom open of the large cardboard box.
- Using the box cutter, cut a rectangle hole in one side, large enough to showcase your puppets.
- Decorate around the hole to create your theater using paint, markers, pom poms, and anything you can think up.
- Drape or glue a piece of fabric across the inside of the back. You can even add curtains to the sides.