- Colorful felt sheets
- Googly craft eyes
- Decorative embellishments (rhinestones, sequins, buttons etc.)
- Print out your doll and accessory pattern. Cut out each piece.
- Lay your doll pattern on top of your felt sheet. Trace the outside with a marker. Cut out your felt doll. Repeat with cardboard – this will give your doll extra durability.
- Lay your accessory pattern on top of your felt sheet(s). Trace the outside with a marker. Cut out your felt accessory pieces.
- Glue the felt and cardboard doll cutouts together.
- Glue the felt accessories on to your doll.
- Cut roughly a dozen 3-4” strips of yarn for your doll’s hair. Glue on to your doll’s head.
- Glue on your doll’s eyes and decorate with embellishments of your choice! Rhinestones, sequins, ribbons, or buttons would work great.