- Popsicle sticks
- 1 yellow pipe cleaner
- 1 sheet brown foam
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 length yellow ribbon
- Yellow, orange and red construction paper
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Black marker
- Line up nine popsicle sticks vertically. Glue two popsicle sticks horizontally across to hold them together.
- Using safety scissors, cut out a hat and decorations. Cut a triangle for the scarecrow’s nose.
- Cut the yellow pipe cleaner into four pieces. Glue to the top of the face to create the scarecrow’s hair.
- Glue the hat on top of the hair.
- Glue on the googly eyes and nose.
- Draw a face with a black marker.
- Tape a length of ribbon to the back of the scarecrow so you can hang it anywhere!