- 1 paper bag, lunch size
- Pink, orange, blue, and green felt or construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Take a paper bag (bottom side up) and set aside.
- Using safety scissors, cut out a pink circle for her pig nose and triangle pig ears.
- Cut out her wavy hair from orange construction paper.
- Glue on all the pieces to create a face on the bottom of your paper bag.
- Color in the details, adding eyes, her smile, and nostrils.
- Cut out Patty's blue dress and a green clover for decoration.
- Glue the dress and clover on the front of your paper bag. You can even make pink arms to glue on the sides.
- Stick your hand inside the bag and start the show.