- 1 large sheet of gold construction paper
- Sheets of red, orange and yellow tissue paper
- All-purpose white glue
- Roll the large sheet of construction paper into a cone tube. Secure with tape.
- Take a sheet of red tissue paper. Add a sheet of orange tissue paper on top. Then add a sheet of yellow tissue paper. Repeat several times to create a stack of tissue paper.
- Grab the center of the tissue paper and bunch together.
- Add all-purpose white glue inside the large opening of the cone.
- Insert the tissue paper bunch into the opening. Let dry.
- Once dry, use your fingers to separate the tissue paper sheets.