- Construction paper
- Drinking straws
- Safety scissors
- Trace your hand on a piece of construction paper using the color you wish your flower to be.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the hand.
- Curl each finger around a pencil, making sure that each finger is curled in the same direction.
- Roll the palm of the hand print into a cone so that all the fingers face outward like flower petals and tape together.
- Tape or staple the cone on top of a drinking straw.
- Cut flower leaves out of green construction paper and tape or staple them to the straw.
- Make as many flowers as you like and give the bouquet to your mom as a special Mother's Day gift!