- Blue or grey paint
- Paper lunch bag
- Plastic bags
- Blue construction paper
- Safety scissors
- Rubber band
- googly eyes
- Black marker
- Paint the paper bag blue or grey.
- Once the bag is dry, stuff your paper bag with plastic bags until it is almost full.
- Squeeze the open end of the bag together and wrap the end with the rubber band to create your whale's tail.
- For the whale's spout, role a piece of blue construction paper around a pencil an dtape it to hold the tube shape.
- using safety scissors, cut four slits, half of the way down the tube so the paper looks like a water fountain.
- Poke a hole in the top of the bag with a pencil and insert the whale's spout.
- Glue on googly eyes and draw the whale's mouth. That's a whale of a craft!