- 1 paper lunch bag
- Construction paper scraps
- Markers or crayons
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut an eye, ear, nose, mouth and whiskers out of construction paper.
- Glue the shapes onto the front of the bag to create any animal you like. You could make a dog, cat or even an imaginary animal.
- Decorate the puppet with markers, crayons, glitter, or any other craft materials.
- Put your hand inside the bag to play with your puppet. Move your fingers up and down to put on your very own puppet show