- Cardboard box
- Safety Scissors
- Using your safety scissors, cut a rectangular shaped piece of cardboard out of your box.
- Cut a piece of felt to match the size of the cardboard cutout, adding 1” extra material on each edge.
- Lay the felt piece flat on top of the cardboard.
- Fold the 1” extra felt material over each side and glue down to secure.
- Trace the number sign and the number of your choice on to a different color of felt. Cut out each piece and glue down to the front of your bib.
- Use glue to attach your ribbon, which will hang around your little athlete’s neck like a necklace!