- Construction paper
- Stickers (optional)
- Glue stick
- Using multiple colors of construction paper, cut out as many squares as there are letters in the child’s name. Additionally, cut out a triangle (for the top) of similar width and length as the squares as well as a few smaller rectangles (for the bottom).
- With colorful markers, write a letter from the child’s name on each square.
- Glue the triangle on the top middle of an empty piece of construction paper- this is the top of the rocket ship. Next, glue the squares so as to spell out the desired name from top to bottom.
- Underneath the row of squares and triangle, which form the Rocket ships body, glue on the small rectangle strips- these are the “fire” for the ship.
- Add star stickers or draw a starry night to surround the ship, and enjoy!