- 1 large brown paper bag
- Safety scissors
- Markers, paint, or crayons to decorate
- With the help of a grown-up Sprout, cut the paper bag down the middle on one of the larger sides.
- Cut a neck hole from the bottom of the bag.
- Cut arms holes on the two smaller sides of the bag.
- Carefully turn the bag inside out to hide any writing.
- Using paint, markers, or crayons, decorate your vest! Add pockets, buttons, a collar, fringe, stripes - anything you can imagine!
- Wait until it’s dry, then dress up and play!