- Glow-in-the-dark paint
- Star garland, ribbon, or yarn
- Wax paper
- Foil baking tray
- Popsicle stick
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Print and cut out favor tags. Set aside.
- Lay wax paper on a foil baking pan and pour pebbles on top in a single layer.
- Pour glow-in-the-dark paint on rocks, mixing with a popsicle stick to cover every rock well. The paint is the part that will glow, so make sure that it is thick enough to fully cover each pebble, but thin enough to dry.
- Sprinkle lightly with fine glitter. You don't want to cover the paint with the glitter, or the glow from the paint won't show through.
- Allow paint to dry, mixing occasionally.
- When completely dry, fill foil containers with your fabulous out-of-this world moon rocks, and then hot glue the container shut.
- Tie the box closed with star garland, ribbon or yarn, and add the printable tag. It is important to add the tag because it contains a reminder not to eat the rocks!
- Set boxes in a lighted area to absorb light for nighttime glow!
*This favor is not recommended for children under 4 years old.