- Pen or Pencil
- Fold a paper into three equal areas.
- Draw a head of your crazy character in the top most area, then fold the paper so that only the two blank areas can be seen, make sure the neck extends a little bit into the middle area.
- Pass the paper to someone else, be sure to keep the head folded back so they don’t see it.
- The second person takes the lines of the neck that extend into the second area and continues them into a body. Once again the lines that make the waist should continue a little into the lowest area.
- Repeat step 4, filling in the bottom area with feet. This can be done by a third person, or whoever started with the head.
- Unfold the paper to see the crazy pet you’ve just made together!