- 1 cleaned and emptied plastic gallon milk jug
- Paint brush (for glue)
- Strips of orange tissue paper
- Black construction paper
- A battery operated tea light
- Safety scissors
- Cut a hole in the milk jug just below the handle. Make the hole large enough to insert a tea light.
- Cover the outside of the jug with glue and then cover it with orange tissue paper.
- Cut out a silly or scary face with black construction paper and glue it to the side of the jug. Let it dry.
- Place in your tea light.
Dim the lights in the room and see how your milk jug is now a spooky jack-o-lantern!