- Pipe Cleaners
- Tissue Paper
- Place four sheets of tissue paper on top of each other - they should all be the same size, and rectangle-shaped.
- Fold the sheets over about one inch, and then back about one inch.
- Fold the pages back and forth in the same motion as if making a paper fan.
- Once the sheets have been folded, cut the edges to make them round.
- Take a green pipe cleaner and fold it in half around the middle of the folded paper, and then twist it slightly around so it stays in place.
- Gently lift each sheet of tissue paper up, one at a time, to make the petals of the flower.