- 1 clothespin
- 1 magnet
- Colorful construction paper
- Stickers, jewels, or other decorations
- Markers or crayons
- All-purpose white glue
- Using safety scissors, cut the construction paper into the shape of a butterfly's wings.
- Decorate the wings with stickers, jewels or your very own drawings.
- Glue the clothespin to the center of the butterfly wings making sure the side you squeeze is at the top.
- Glue a strong magnet onto the back of the butterfly. Let dry.
- Hang it on your refrigerator and use it to clip your favorite artwork or even the family grocery list!