- 2 sheets construction paper
- 1 pipe cleaner
- Googly eyes
- Line up the short edges of the construction paper, and tape them together.
- Fold your new, extra-long piece of construction paper in half along the taped edge. Then, continuing in the same direction, fold the paper in half two more times.
- Making sure to leave both folded edges of the paper connected, cut two curved lines across the paper to make the shape of the bug’s body segment.
- Unfold the paper to reveal a long bug, with 8 body segments! Using one letter per segment, write: I LOVE YOU
- Re-fold the card, accordion style.
- Decorate the front of the card with googly eyes, markers, or whatever you like! Then shape the pipe cleaner to form antennae and attach with tape to the back of the love bug’s face.