- 2 Paper Plates
- Pink Cardstock
- Safety Scissors
- Glue or Tape
- Craft Stick
- Carefully cut a pink circle from the cardstock for the nose and two white ears from an extra paper plate. Cut two smaller pink triangles and glue them inside the white triangles to finish the year.
- With the help of a grown up Sprout, cut out two eye holes in the paper plate.
- Glue the ears and nose to the paper plate.
- Draw a smile and whiskers on your kitty if you want!
- Attach the craft stick to the bottom of the mask with glue or tape.
- Pretend to be a kitty!