- 3-4 cardboard juice boxes
- 1 extra long pipe cleaner
- 1 cardboard tube (from roll of toilet paper)
- Construction paper
- Crayons, markers, or craft paint and brushes
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Poke a hole in the top and bottom of the juice boxes.
- Paint or cover the juice boxes in construction paper. Decorate the new cars using crayons, markers or paint. Let dry.
- Line up your cars and thread the pipe cleaner through the holes and fold both ends of the pipe cleaner to secure it in place.
- Cut off a small ring of the cardboard tube and glue it to the first train car to create an engine.
- Using safety scissors, cut a triangle out of paper and glue it to the front of the engine to create the bumper.
- Now you have your very own Choo Choo Train!