- 1 cardboard milk or orange juice carton
- 1 balloon
- Safety scissors
- Hole punch
- Blow up the balloon with air, tie it shut, and set aside.
- Using safety scissors, cut off the top of the cardboard milk or orange juice carton.
- Using the hole punch, punch 4 small holes at the corners of the carton large enough to weave yarn through. Set aside.
- Cut 4 equal strands of yarn, slide each through the holes in the carton and tie the ends.
- Tape the other end to the balloon and now you made a hot air balloon!