- Printable frog template
- Construction paper or card stock
- Crayons or markers
- All-purpose glue stick
- Safety scissors
- Printing the frog template and color in the frog.
- With the glue stick, glue the whole template to a thicker sheet of paper (like card stock).
- Using safety scissors, cut out the frog around the solid lines.
- Along the dotted lines, fold the arms and legs starting with under.
- When the folding of the arms and legs are completed, press down on the back of your frog and watch it jump!