- Construction paper
- Lined writing paper
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half.
- Using safety scissors, trim the construction paper so it fits inside the envelope.
- Cut a piece of lined paper that will fit inside the folded construction paper.
- Glue the corners of the lined paper to the inside of the notecard you made out of construction paper.
- Using markers, decorate the front and inside border of the notecard.
- Add matching designs to the envelope, making sure to leave room for a stamp.
- Write a letter inside your notecard and mail it to a friend. They will love it!