- 1 paper plate
- Colored paper or construction paper
- Old magazines and pictures cut from them (socks, dishes, etc.)
- Safety scissors
- All-purpose white glue
- Using safety scissors, cut out the inside of the paper plate - this is the shape of your wreath.
- Trace your hand on a piece of construction paper a
- Cut out the hand.
- Using the cut-out of your hand, trace more hands and cut them out.
- Cut pictures from old magazines or draw pictures of ways you lend a helping hand to others.
- Take the pictures the glue each one onto a hand.
- Once you've glued all the pictures to the hands, glue the hands onto the wreath.